Friday, September 17, 2010

first family visit

my cousin, michelle ... well, she's not really my cousin, per se. her mom is my dad's cousin. so, whatever that makes us, we're family! so michelle, her mom, my aunt ruthie (again, not my aunt *lol*), and michelle's 3 daughters came to denver. my mom texted me to let me know they were in town. i texted aunt ruthie - she texted me michelle's number. i texted michelle, and we FINALLY got together!!

we met at one of the community centers for swimming. all the kids (and michael) had a great time. this community center has a lazy river, a log rope thingie, and a kids' play area. it also has a hot tub, but it's a "family" one - eeeew!


my two favorite guys enjoying the lazy river.




these two had more fun snuggling together and playing the d.s. - their giggles were quite contagious!






the obligatory picture of everyone together.

of course, to get them to do a nice one, they had to do a silly one next. (except for the 'cool' 12 year old who i had to threaten to sit in a picture in the first place!)


joey got ahold of the camera. isn't he cute?

our little bookworm

No comments:

Post a Comment